to provide resources to the Lodi Police Department to keep our community safe
The tournaments a four person scramble including lunch, prizes, snacks & beverages throughout the course with a delicious dinner & huge raffle to close out the best day of golf all year!
Return your entry form & payments to:
- Central Valley Community Bank 1901 W. Kettleman Ln. Ste. 100, Lodi, CA. 95242
- Office (209) 333-5001
- Fax (209) 333-5013
Location & Date:
- Saturday August 3, 2019
- Woodbridge Golf & Country Club 950 E. Woodbridge Rd. Woodbridge, CA. 95258
- 11:00am Registration & Lunch
- 1:00pm Shotgun Start
- 6:00pm No-Host Cocktails
- 6:30pm Dinner, Raffle & Auction
Tournament proceeds have helped fund department essentials such as the Ballistics Armored Tactical Transport (BATT), Mini Caliber SWAT Robot & other life saving gear. This year we will help build a firearm training & qualifications range in Lodi. Officers are required to engage in ongoing firearm training to ensure the safety of our Officers & community. Currently the LPD pays for officers to travel to & rent out-of- area facilities. Future phases may incorporate a driving course & other training facilities that could be shared with other local law enforcement agencies.
$150 per golfer
- Green fee & cart at Woodbridge Golf & Country Club
- Lunch, beverages & snacks
- Dinner ( Ala Carte dinner option, $50 per person)
**Special Raffle—Limited-availability hand gun will be raffled at the event! Need not be present to win! Buy your tickets in advance!