- Lodi police foundation scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to a student who exemplifies the highest degree of integrity and professionalism and who is dedicated to the pursuance of a Law Enforcement career.
The applicant for this scholarship must:
- Be a relative of a current or retired Lodi Police Department employee or current resident of San Joaquin County.
- Attending an accredited school or college working toward a certificate, bachelors, masters or Ph.D. in Criminal Justice or Law;
- Be enrolled in no less than 6 units per semester;
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at your current school; if not currently attending school, then your last school of enrollment.
A total of up to three (3) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded each academic year, with up to one award in each area.
- Family member of a current or retired law enforcement officer from San Joaquin County
- San Joaquin County Resident pursuing a career in law enforcement or legal field.
- General / At-large San Joaquin County Resident
Recipients are limited to one scholarship per academic year.
Due Date: Applications and all supporting documentation must be postmarked on or before March 31. If this date falls on a Sunday or other postal holiday, the deadline is extended to 5 PM on the next business day.
Submission Address: Applications must be submitted to:
Lodi Police Foundation
ATT: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 28
Lodi, CA 95241
Review of Application Scholarships
The Lodi Police Foundation Scholarship Committee shall review all completed applications and supporting documents. Interviews will be scheduled for finalists. Scholarship winners will be notified by mail and will receive a check at their school Scholarship Award Night. If no Scholarship Award night is offered at the recipients’ school, arrangements will be made for the check presentation at a Lodi Police Foundation gathering.